Virtual 1 on 1 Training
Dedicated players take their next steps seriously. With years of playing experience at a professional level and decades of coaching experience under his belt, Coach Mendo knows how to translate your hard work into the right steps to move past your competition and reach the next level. Quick Handle Basketball is offering intense skill and conditioning training with Coach Mendo, tailored to each player’s skill level and goals. Are you ready for some serious, virtual, 1-on-1 combo training? We may not be able to work face-to-face right now, but 1-on-1 training with Coach Mendo by video will give you the precision and intensity you’ve experienced live. Mendo will challenge you in a combo training platform (ball-handling, footwork, moves off the dribble, shooting, etc.) with a competitive format to take your game to the next level. Also, you will get inspirational mental training in every session.
Duration: Training sessions are in 30-minute segments. Video Type: Preferred option: Zoom—Secondary options: Skype, FaceTime or Facebook Messenger
Video Equipment: Computer, phone or I-pad
Note: Training Equipment: Basketball (2 basketballs are preferred but 1 will work fine)-Cones (if available or even masking tape will work)-water bottle
Are you a dedicated and determined player? If so, click on the preferred package link below and sign up for a session today before your preferred slot is filled.
LQ (Lightning Quick) Package 1-30 minute session: $25.00
VU (Virtually Unstoppable)Package 3-30 minute sessions: $50.00
LQVU Package 5-30 minute sessions: $80.00
1. Preferred payments: Paypal or Stripe
2. If you sign up for the VU or LQVU packages, please indicate the other sessions you would like secured and we will do it manually for you.
3. After you click on the package/session and are confirmed you need to click on the zoom link on the confirmation email before the session starts.
4. Refund Policy: No refunds; only a transfer to another training session for up to one month!
5. Don’t hesitate to email if you have questions regarding our virtual training sign-up. firstname.lastname@example.org