Mark has attended Coach Mendezona’s camps since he was in his first years of recreational basketball to playing for premier select teams.
It speaks volumes to watch Coach Mendezona’s kids at the clinics and camps. They are not only incredible basketball players (ranging from college teams to grade school), but are positive role models off the court as well.
Pure and simple: QUICK HANDLE HAS ALL THE INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PLAYERS SUCCESSFUL ON AND OFF THE COURT.
Coach Mendezona teaches the mental and physical components of the game.
- Integrity – coach shares life experiences with the kids that help them realize that integrity is a key ingredient to life
- Mental toughness – everyone gets knocked down – but those that get back up and continue the battle win
- Compete with yourself – the measuring stick is your own personal improvement
- Incredible ball handling skills
- Quick Trigger shooting
- Offensive and Defensive techniques
Bottom line – Quick Handle wastes no time in getting it done. Kid’s notice their results quickly, and want to keep coming back for more.
Try it out – you won’t be sorry.